Proverbs Chapter 8 - New International Version
1. Does not wisdom call out? Does not understanding raise her voice?
2. On the heights along the way, where the paths meet, she takes her stand;
3. beside the gates leading into the city, at the entrances, she cries aloud:
4. "To you, O men, I call out; I raise my voice to all mankind.
5. You who are simple, gain prudence; you who are foolish, gain understanding.
6. Listen, for I have worthy things to say; I open my lips to speak what is right.
7. My mouth speaks what is true, for my lips detest wickedness.
8. All the words of my mouth are just; none of them is crooked or perverse.
9. To the discerning all of them are right; they are faultless to those who have knowledge.
10. Choose my instruction instead of silver, knowledge rather than choice gold,
11. for wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can compare with her.
12. "I, wisdom, dwell together with prudence; I possess knowledge and discretion.
13. To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.
14. Counsel and sound judgment are mine; I have understanding and power.
15. By me kings reign and rulers make laws that are just;
16. by me princes govern, and all nobles who rule on earth. 
17. I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.
18. With me are riches and honor, enduring wealth and prosperity.
19. My fruit is better than fine gold; what I yield surpasses choice silver.
20. I walk in the way of righteousness, along the paths of justice,
21. bestowing wealth on those who love me and making their treasuries full.
23. I was appointed  from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
24. When there were no oceans, I was given birth, when there were no springs abounding with water;
25. before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth,
26. before he made the earth or its fields or any of the dust of the world.
27. I was there when he set the heavens in place, when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep,
28. when he established the clouds above and fixed securely the fountains of the deep,
29. when he gave the sea its boundary so the waters would not overstep his command, and when he marked out the foundations of the earth.
30. Then I was the craftsman at his side. I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his presence,
31. rejoicing in his whole world and delighting in mankind.
32. "Now then, my sons, listen to me; blessed are those who keep my ways.
33. Listen to my instruction and be wise; do not ignore it.
34. Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway.
35. For whoever finds me finds life and receives favor from the LORD.
36. But whoever fails to find me harms himself; all who hate me love death."[read chapter]