Malachi Chapter 4 - New American Standard Bible
1. «FOR behold, the day is coming, burning like a furnace; and all the arrogant and every evildoer will be chaff; and the day that is coming will set them ablaze,» says the LORD of hosts, «so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.»
2. «But for you who  fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings; and you will go forth and skip about like calves from the stall.
3. «You will tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day  which I am preparing,» says the LORD of hosts.
4. «  Remember the law of Moses My servant, even the statutes and ordinances which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel.
5. «Behold, I am going to send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of the LORD.read chapter]