1_Timothy Chapter 2 - New American Standard Bible
1. FIRST of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men,
3. This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,
4. who desires all men to be saved and to come to the  knowledge of the truth.
5. For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,
7. For this I was appointed a  preacher and an apostle ( I am telling the truth, I am not lying) as a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.
8. Therefore I want the men in every place to pray, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and dissension.
9. Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing,  modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments,
10. but rather by means of good works, as is proper for women making a claim to godliness.
11. A woman must quietly receive instruction with entire submissiveness.
12. But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet.
13. For it was Adam who was first  created, and then Eve.
14. And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman being deceived,  fell into transgression.read chapter]