Hebrews Chapter 1 - New American Standard Bible
1. GOD, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways,
3.  And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and  upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
4. having become as much better than the angels, as He has inherited a more excellent name than they.
5. For to which of the angels did He ever say, « YOU ARE MY SON, TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU»? And again, « I WILL BE A FATHER TO HIM AND HE SHALL BE A SON TO ME»?
7. And of the angels He says, « WHO MAKES HIS ANGELS WINDS, AND HIS MINISTERS A FLAME OF FIRE.»
8. But of the Son He says, « YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER, AND THE RIGHTEOUS SCEPTER IS THE SCEPTER OF  HIS KINGDOM.
9. « YOU HAVE LOVED RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HATED LAWLESSNESS; THEREFORE GOD, YOUR GOD, HAS ANOINTED YOU WITH THE OIL OF GLADNESS ABOVE YOUR COMPANIONS.»
10. And, « YOU, LORD, IN THE BEGINNING LAID THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH, AND THE HEAVENS ARE THE WORKS OF YOUR HANDS;
11. THEY WILL PERISH, BUT YOU REMAIN; AND THEY ALL WILL BECOME OLD LIKE A GARMENT,
12. AND LIKE A MANTLE YOU WILL ROLL THEM UP; LIKE A GARMENT THEY WILL ALSO BE CHANGED. BUT YOU ARE THE SAME, AND YOUR YEARS WILL NOT COME TO AN END.»
13. But to which of the angels has He ever said, « SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND, UNTIL I MAKE YOUR ENEMIES A FOOTSTOOL FOR YOUR FEET»?
14. Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation?[read chapter]