Ecclesiastes Chapter 11 - New American Standard Bible
1. CAST your bread on the surface of the waters, for you will find it  after many days.
2. Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
3. If the clouds are full, they pour out rain upon the earth; and whether a tree falls toward the south or toward the north, wherever the tree falls, there it  lies.
4. He who watches the wind will not sow and he who looks at the clouds will not reap.
7. The light is pleasant, and it is good for the eyes to see the sun.
8. Indeed, if a man should live many years, let him rejoice in them all, and let him remember the days of darkness, for they will be many. Everything that is to come will be futility.
9. Rejoice, young man, during your childhood, and let your heart be pleasant during the days of young manhood. And follow the  impulses of your heart and the  desires of your eyes. Yet know that God will bring you to judgment for all these things.
10. So, remove grief and anger from your heart and put away  pain from your body, because childhood and the prime of life are fleeting.[read chapter]